Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Perfect Obedience A Bride's Vow


I decided to change the cover.  I thought a dreamy Bodiam castle might fit well
with my heroine, who is thinking about that awful vow and wondering how soon she is going to burn in hell for not keeping it.

Medieval Romance
Lord Jarrad steals his bride from her home using lies and the lure of a safe haven. His bride’s vow of perfect obedience is the priest’s idea, a way to keep her docile.
Need I say it doesn't work?

Available at your favorite ebook retailer
Amazon.com

Smashwords

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great book! Has quirky humor that appeals and the tension remains high until the very end. The bath scene that starts the book is a great opener and I love the fool, he's a fun character.

Will look forward to your next one!!

Maggie Jagger said...

Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for letting me know!